Duncan's Martial Arts Academy is dedicated to providing students with a solid background in the martial arts. Our mission is to give quality instruction and make a positive impact in our community.
With over 25 years of experience in the Syracuse community, SiGung Rudy Duncan and his staff continue to provide supportive instruction to young people, women, adults and families. We offer Children's classes, Women's Self Defense seminars in addition to our Adult program.
We are proud to also offer our Ninjutsu classes at our location. Please see our schedule for days and times. Ninjutsu classes will be taught by Sensei Lance Kellog.
We specialize in teaching Karazenpo Go Shinjutsu, also known as Hawaiian and Shaolin Kempo Method, Tai Chi Ch'uan, and the Kemchido Combat Art.
- Articles available online - Check out our Media Gallery: Articles
- Professor Rudy Duncan will be teaching at the following events over the next few weeks:
- Martial Arts Symposium - March 27-29, 2015 Manchester, NH - Event Poster
- New World Martial Arts - April 12, 2015 Cornwall, ON Canada - Event Poster
- East Coast Gathering - May 2 & 3, 2015 Minersville, PA - Event Poster - Registration Form
- Congratulations to Sifu Ken Swan on his promotion to 5th Degree Black Belt, Master Instructor
- Story link here